Explore corals, marine life and blacktip reef sharks
Explore Coral Island with its living corals, colorful marine life and get a chance to see blacktip reef sharks! Coral Island has a massive rock, where we anchor our boat and start from.
- Please do not stand on corals
- Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time
- The Indian Ocean can be a little bit choppy sometimes . If you tend to get sea sick, we advise you to take seasick pills 1 hour before getting on the boat
What to see?
You can experience living corals, colorful marine life such as Parot Fish, Lion Fish, Morray Reels, Cornetfish, Starfish, Moorish Idols and sometimes Blacktip Reaf Sharks and Turtles.
When to go?
The season on the east coast is from Mid February to October
How long is the tour?
Meet the team at the Dive Center at 9:15 am and get ready to take the boat at 9:30 am just in front of the beach. You will go 12 km offshore and will be back around 1 pm.
What is included?
- Snorkeling Gear
- Drinking Water and Biscuits
What to bring?
- Swimming skills
- Camera (GoPro Rental available!)
What does it cost?
30 $ each – min 2 pax